- It assumes you don’t know anything about programming.
What is a computer system?
- Computer systems are made up of:
- Some programming concepts built on top of computer systems include:
- Data structures
- Data Structures
- When discussing the first concepts, we may have to introduce tiny bits of other concepts, but we’ll keep it to an absolute minimum.
- You won’t be able to do any decent programming until you’ve made it part of the way through Processing—so be patient!
- By the time you’ve finished Processing, you’ll be able to write a simple text-based role-playing game.
- By the time you’ve finished Functions and Data Structures, you will be able to write more complex text-based or number-based games.
- When you have finished Objects, you will be able to structure your code so that you can write even more complex games.